Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Life

So evidently I may not have moved my blog after all.
I was talking with a friend the other day about blogs and mentioned I had moved to a blog with the website and she asked if it wouldn't be easier to embed my old blog inside my website. I'd never thought of it. So I'm giving it a try. If it doesn't work then maybe I will go back to having a blog just in the website and wave farewell to Talking With Tammy.

Anyway... Life...
It happened again I guess and hugely got in the way of writing. Or I let it. Life will always be happening and I need to learn to quit letting it get in the way. If I'm going to be a writer and not be a one hit wonder, then I need to write. Every day. I thought I might get back into blogging a little because maybe it will help get the words flowing again.

So quick update before I go attempt that writing thing today. I've actually physically moved and I'm not talking about just the blog. I live in the country now. I have chickens and goats. I actually go out and collect eggs every day. Sometimes twice a day. I even have a bottle baby goat that I'm keeping in the house who wears diapers. Yes! Diapers! The picture is of my two favorite writing buddies. Moose and Nilla (the temporary house goat). Nilla is short for Vanilla. She has an outside sister named Cocoa (the one momma goat decided to actually take care of).

I'll have to share more about life with goats and chickens later. I'm trying to keep it short today. Have an awesome day. I'll be back!

No comments: